“I know, Lord, that our lives are not our own. We are not able to plan our own course. So correct me, Lord, but please be gentle. Do not correct me in anger, for I would die.”

Jeremiah 10:23-24


But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves are green, and they never stop producing fruit.”

Jeremiah 17:7-8

Monday, February 26, 2007

Email frustrations!!

Hi, my friends!

I just wanted to let you know I've been having lots of troubles with sending emails from my yahoo account. Most of the time I will have typed a whole email, then I hit send and it just goes to a blank compose page! Sometimes I can hit the back button and it will go back to my typed message and I hit send again and then it works, but today that even is not working! It's making me crazy!! If anyone has any suggestions, let me know! I receive emails and can read them fine...its the sending that's not working so well...so please check back here often, I'll try to keep it better updated and maybe not use email much for awhile...please keep the emails coming, I LOVE hearing from home!! =:)

No comments: