“I know, Lord, that our lives are not our own. We are not able to plan our own course. So correct me, Lord, but please be gentle. Do not correct me in anger, for I would die.”

Jeremiah 10:23-24


But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves are green, and they never stop producing fruit.”

Jeremiah 17:7-8

Monday, May 7, 2007

Goodbye Canada....We'll Miss You!!


Tuesday, May 1, the three Canadian volunteers, Sarah, Jen and Jodi (in order of pic at left), left to go back home. It was a sad day! We all had such a good time together; it is really difficult when someone leaves! Everything at the house seems so different! I realized I have 2 more years of this process...the coming and going of volunteers, leaving me behind.....it was a sobering thought! Anyway, this is a pic from their last evening in Cape Town..... I think great things are ahead of all three of them!!! Go, Girls!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll get to meet more fabulous Canadians! I hope you are really enjoying your work there!! I am sure you are making a difference in many lives!!! I know you did here as well ;-)
Lizard