“I know, Lord, that our lives are not our own. We are not able to plan our own course. So correct me, Lord, but please be gentle. Do not correct me in anger, for I would die.”

Jeremiah 10:23-24


But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves are green, and they never stop producing fruit.”

Jeremiah 17:7-8

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Goodbye Tina!!!


So this is Tina and I at the airport. She was one of my closest friends in the house. She left to go back home to Germany on June 1st. It again was so hard to say goodbye! I told her I think she was the person in the house whom I was most like in terms of temperament and personality. We had lots of fun together - lots of great memories that I will always cherish!! Tina & I both hope we can do some travelling together in the future! Miss you lots, Tina!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hey Bobbi!
I found this page!:) It´s so cool!
And this message...miss you a lot!
TTTTTTTTIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNAAAAAA