“I know, Lord, that our lives are not our own. We are not able to plan our own course. So correct me, Lord, but please be gentle. Do not correct me in anger, for I would die.”

Jeremiah 10:23-24


But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves are green, and they never stop producing fruit.”

Jeremiah 17:7-8

Monday, February 25, 2008

developing at Christine Revell...

Here are some more pics from Christine Revell Childrens Home. My favorite thing about volunteering here is that since I work with the infants through 18 month olds, you can see them develop practically right before your eyes!! When I got back after the holiday break, three of the boys who were still learning to walk before, were now running, not walking, running all over the place!! They now have actually moved them out of our room and to the next room with the 18 month to 3 year olds. So now we've got a couple more starting to walk and some starting to crawl. One of the boys, Ivan, could barely sit up on his own when I started in late Oct, now he's sitting up, crawling 90 miles an hour and starting to walk with our assistance! It so much fun to watch them discovering things, how some of the toys work, etc. I really enjoy my time at Christine Revell more and more....I'm getting to know some of the staff as well....enjoy the pics!

No comments: