“I know, Lord, that our lives are not our own. We are not able to plan our own course. So correct me, Lord, but please be gentle. Do not correct me in anger, for I would die.”

Jeremiah 10:23-24


But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves are green, and they never stop producing fruit.”

Jeremiah 17:7-8

Friday, March 23, 2007

Especially for Nicole and Chaise!





Hi, my sweet nieces!!

I miss you!! I heard from your grandma that you were bummed that I didn't mention you in my blog like I did Dalton, so this post is all for you!! I think about you often, especially when I see animals, as I know you both love animals...especially horses, so I will try to upload some pictures of animals I have taken so far, sometimes it doesn't work very well! I haven't been on a safari yet to take pictures of wild animals, but hopefully soon I will and I will share those pictures with you! Sometimes it is hard to be somewhere far away from all the people you know, but God is here with me and he has given me many new friends and experiences! The place I live is very beautiful but there are also many poor people that need help. That is why I came here, to help kids who don't have parents to feel loved and feel important and to tell them about Jesus. Will you pray for me and for them? There are many things here that are the same as back in Iowa, like they have malls here and when I went shopping the other day I saw backpacks and tshirts with Bratz and Powerpuff girls on them!! Of course I thought of both of you!! I hope you are having lots of fun back in Iowa and I hope I can see you around Christmas to share with you all that's been happening here in South Africa! Take care and tell your mom and dad and Dalton "Hi!" for me!! Lots of love from South Africa!!

2 comments:

losparsons said...

Hey Bobbi! I know I am not one of your neices, but it's really fun when people leave messages on your blog, so here I am. It's fun to be reading up on your adventures... it sounds as if you're enjoying it so far. Any more news on placement?
Love, the A in JAMBB

Jackie said...

I love seeing all the pictures! Keep 'em comin'!!!