“I know, Lord, that our lives are not our own. We are not able to plan our own course. So correct me, Lord, but please be gentle. Do not correct me in anger, for I would die.”

Jeremiah 10:23-24


But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves are green, and they never stop producing fruit.”

Jeremiah 17:7-8

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Goodbye Amy!!

Amy also lived at the Kylemore house and volunteered at the Kindergarten/Creche. Again I know she will be sorely missed, her positive attitude, enthusiasm and great sense of humor made her a joy to be around. Amy is from England and for some reason was the target of many jokes from one of our American volunteers, Gabe. I was always amazed at how well she put up with his constant barrage of cracks against the English! He was always giving her a hard time! Here is a picture of her with one of the youth of Kylemore during one of their farewell parties....

No comments: