“I know, Lord, that our lives are not our own. We are not able to plan our own course. So correct me, Lord, but please be gentle. Do not correct me in anger, for I would die.”

Jeremiah 10:23-24


But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves are green, and they never stop producing fruit.”

Jeremiah 17:7-8

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Goodbye Charlotte!!

I didn't get to know Charlotte real well because she lived at the Kylemore house, so I didn't see her as much. But that being said, I enjoyed Charlotte very much. She always seemed to be in a good mood, a smile on her face and so was just a pleasure to be around. She volunteered at the Kindergarten/Creche in Kylemore and I know they miss her very much!! Plus, there were always kids hanging around at the Kylemore house, so the volunteers got to the know the kids better than in Blouberg where the kids don't live near the house at all. So I know they miss Charlotte very much in Kylemore and we miss her smiling face here in the office as well! She was our first volunteer from Norway and I told her she must recruit more like her for us!! Here's a pic of her with some of the kids at the creche.

No comments: