“I know, Lord, that our lives are not our own. We are not able to plan our own course. So correct me, Lord, but please be gentle. Do not correct me in anger, for I would die.”

Jeremiah 10:23-24


But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves are green, and they never stop producing fruit.”

Jeremiah 17:7-8

Monday, May 26, 2008

Goodbye Christi & Kirsten!!


Ok, so I didn't get to know these two real well because they lived at the Kylemore house and they were only here for 2 months. However, I know that it was a meaningful time for them and am certain they had a big impact on the kids they served in Kylemore! They both volunteered at the creche (think day care/preschool) and kindergarten in Kylemore. And I believe Kirsten assisted with coaching the high school girl's soccer team. They were always a lot of fun to be around; great sense of humor and I think quite adventurous!! Here is a pic of them with one of the other vols, Josh - don't ask me what they're doing!!! =:)

No comments: