“I know, Lord, that our lives are not our own. We are not able to plan our own course. So correct me, Lord, but please be gentle. Do not correct me in anger, for I would die.”

Jeremiah 10:23-24


But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves are green, and they never stop producing fruit.”

Jeremiah 17:7-8

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Joanen to be released from the hospital!!

Praise God my friends! Today they told me the miraculous news that Joanen will probably be released from the hospital today!! He has apparently recovered; they said they knew he was ready to come home when the nurses complained that he was answering their phone!! This is so amazing to me my friends! The doctors have still not discovered what was wrong with him and yet he is recovered enough to be released to go home! God has intervened, I have to think in large part to the many prayers going out on behalf of Joanen! I can't thank God or you, my friends, enough! I'll be sure give Joanen big hugs on your behalf when I see him and tell him about all the people who said prayers for him all over the world while he was sick!

Love and blessings!
Bobbi

No comments: