“I know, Lord, that our lives are not our own. We are not able to plan our own course. So correct me, Lord, but please be gentle. Do not correct me in anger, for I would die.”

Jeremiah 10:23-24


But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves are green, and they never stop producing fruit.”

Jeremiah 17:7-8

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Update on Joanen...

Thank you to everyone for their prayers for Joanen! I was gone all weekend on a retreat (Walk to Emmaus if any of you have heard of it, it apparently started and is most represented in the States) but I managed to get a little of an update from the Principal at the SOS Village, and well, there's not really any change, he's still very critical and they still don't have a clue what's wrong with him...BUT they moved him to a different hospital, which the one teacher says she thinks is not good news...she thought the one he was at was the best hospital in town for kids, so no idea why they would move him!! Hopefully there will be more news tomorrow and I will let you know....I hope to go with one of the teachers to visit him tomorrow or Tuesday....Anyway, thanks again for your continued prayers, its so good to be the body of Christ!

Love and blessings,
Bobbi

No comments: